Merdes, Matthias pisze:
hi,

we are in the same situation.
we want to move our existing app/architecture to spring/hibernate as soon as
possible.
the perspective of having a spring-based architecture in the near future will
be a big argument for not moving away from cocoon.

so it would be very helpful to know what the release date for a
_production_release_ of cocoon 2.2. is.

What's more important to mention is that starting with Cocoon 2.2 there is no monolithic release of Cocoon. Basically it means that Cocoon is divided into several modules (core) and blocks. Each of them has it's own release cycle so it may be that some blocks/modules are more polished than the others.

That's why it would be helpful if you gave us more details which parts of
Cocoon 2.2 you are interested in.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski