Hi,

J.D. Williams wrote:
I would like to use an image as the label for an item in a CForm
selection list that is styled as radio buttons.

None of the examples in the docs I have seen maps exactly to this. I
have succeeded in getting an image to appear in a form, but not in place
of a label in the radio list.

Ideas?

I'm not sure if this is possible out-of-the-box, but if not it's very easy to extend the CForms styling XSLT. That will certainly enable you to use image as radio button labels.

Hope this helps,

Niels