On 18.05.2007 13:14, Jerome Benezech wrote:

The tomcat virtual host is configured with an alias:
<host name="www.mydomain.com>
<Alias>mydomain.com</Alias>
</host>

My problem is that cocoon seems wo maintain 2 cache: 1
with URL "www.mydomain.com" and 1 with URL
"mydomain.com". I noticed that when loggin in with "www.mydomain.com"
and then going to a protected resource on
"mydomain.com" I am asked to authenticate once again.

How do I configure cocoon to use the same cache for
these 2 addresses ?

Hmm, does not really look like a cache problem, but more a session problem. Does the alias assure that the same session/cookie is used?

Joerg