Hi,
thats what i did, forgot to comment it out in my previous posting.
so, this leads to the same result, no sql namespace declaration.

<map:match pattern="userUris">
                         <map:generate src="sql/userUri.xml" />
                         <map:transform type="sql">
                                <map:parameter name="use-connection"
value="vedanova" />
                                <map:parameter name="show-nr-of-rows"
value="true"/>
                                <map:parameter name="clob-encoding"
value="UTF-8"/>
                                <map:parameter name="userId" value="1"/>
                         </map:transform>
                                <map:serialize type="xml" />
                        </map:match>

regards