Hi!

I am trying to run an applet in cocoon under portal. I have included it in
the html page this way:

<objectX classid="java:test.SampleApplet.class" archive="sampleapplet.jar"
width="800" height="600" codetype="application/java">
</objectX>

I have tried also:

        <APPLETX
          CODE="test.SampleApplet.class"
          archive="sampleapplet.jar"
                NAME="SampleApplet"
          WIDTH=800
          HEIGHT=600>
        </APPLETX>

(The X is written behind tag object and applet to don't be interpreted here
in the forum's site)

The applet source code is included in the sampleapplet.jar file (the
SampleApplet class is located in the "test" package). The sitemap contains
this:

    <map:match pattern="AppletPage.html">
      <map:generate src="AppletPage.html" type="html"/>
      <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="**.class">
      <map:read src="lib/{1}.jar" mime-type="application/java-archive"/>
    </map:match>
    <map:match pattern="**.jar">
      <map:read src="lib/{1}.jar" mime-type="application/java-archive"/>
    </map:match>

The sampleapplet.jar is located in the lib subdirectory of the directory
containing the sitemap. If I go to the URL of the html page directly -
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/..../AppletPage.html (not through the portal)
everything is ok and the applet runs. The html page is included in the
portal’s coplet. If I get to the page through it, it doesn’t work. If I
delete the applet from the page, the page is displayed right. Has anyone
already used applets in portal's coplets and have an idea what I am doing
wrong?