Hi Christian,

I'm pretty new to Cocoon, but I think postponing the xslt styling is a great idea. After all, the browser is presenting the data, so let it do its job, no more, no less. Plus it'll greatly lighten http transferts by postponing caching to the clients. There might be some security issues and it might become tricky to implement with complex workflows, but I'll definitely try it.
Regards,

Christian Schlichtherle a écrit :
Hi,
and yet again, it's also possible to embed CSS and AJAX in the resulting page. This gives XML + XSL + CSS + asynchronous JavaScript = Web 3.0? Kind regards,
Christian

--
Philippe Gauthier
INSERM