ya JAVA_HOME already pointing my sun JDK  , but could not help it

On 6/6/07, Johannes Textor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This question is actually covered in the Fedora FAQ:

http://www.fedorafaq.org/

For running cocoon, additonally set JAVA_HOME to the root of the sun JDK
installation instead of gcj.

(jeroen, my mail provider is trying a new fancy "web 2.0" interface which
first decided to send this mail to you instead to the list ... sorry for
that.)

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processReader

> >      > (AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:791)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process
(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:475)
> >      >        at
> >      >
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ReadNode.invoke
> >      > (ReadNode.java:84)
> >      >        at
> >      >

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes
(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
> >      >        at
> >      >

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke

> >      > (PreparableMatchNode.java:130)
> >      >        at
> >      >

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes
(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke
> >      > (PipelineNode.java:138)
> >      >        at
> >      >

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes
(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke
> >      > (PipelinesNode.java:92)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process
(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:234)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process
> >
> >      > (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:176)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(
TreeProcessor.java:243)
> [...]
> >      > (PipelinesNode.java:92)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process
(ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:234)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process
> >
> >      > (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:176)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(
TreeProcessor.java:243)
> >      >        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:608)
> >      >        at
> >      > org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service
> >     (CocoonServlet.java:1123)
> >      >        at
> >     javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter
> >     (ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> >      >        at
> >      > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke
> >     (StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
> >      >        at
> >      > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke
> >      > (StandardContextValve.java:178)
> >      >        at
> >      > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke
> >     (StandardHostValve.java:126)
> >      >        at
> >      >

:105)
> >      >
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
StandardEngineValve.java
> >     :107)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java
:148)
> >      >        at
> >      > org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process
> >     (Http11Processor.java:869)
> >      >        at
> >      >

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection
(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
> >      >        at
> >      > org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket
> >      > (PoolTcpEndpoint.java :527)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(
LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
> >      >        at
> >      >

> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(
ThreadPool.java