Von: Franziska Witzani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007 17:49
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: AW: Error while starting: jms client library not found

Hi Jeroen, thanks for your help, that was quick.
And should have been easy...
Guess normally it is, but in my case it shows a quite strange behaviour.
I rebuilt Cocoon, and deployed the servlet but, on startup, the server
still mocks about jms being installed. At least it is not throwing all the
errors anymore, but still is searching for the database.
But there is no entry in cocoon.xconf anymore, and there is no db-
directory and so on...
Emptying the tomcat-cache doesn't work either.