On 7/15/07, Antonio Gallardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
> Lenya does not fully work if compiled
> with Java 1.5.
Hi, Which version are you talking about?

Best Regards,
Antonio Gallardo.

I don't know.  I am just moving to Java 1.5 now as I am building a new
PC for development.  (I am finishing the installation this week.)  I
would have to read the mailing lists.  IIRC, Java 1.5 was an issue
through 1.2.4.  I am not certain if there are issues with 1.2.5 or 1.4
(now 2.0).  I am currently deleting all the email generated by
Bugzilla during the renaming.

solprovider