I am trying to use "Microsoft Equation"  or MathType to create an Equation
in word2003/Wordml and serialise the result as JPEG or GIF.
However, the <w:binData references a ".wmz" and I don't know how to process
this. Ie:
<w:binData w:name="wordml://08000001.wmz">
There is also a .mso reference on an earlier binDdata:
<w:binData w:name="oledata.mso">

There was an earlier thread on this in 2004 from Stavros Kounis .
Subject: ms word xml and embedded images

But didn't seem to propose a solution - unless I missed something.

Any clues appreciated
Linc