Thanks for your help, you gave me the right directions.
Actually I didn't get that I would have to insert some js manually, no
matter what.

I took a look at some samples source code of ajax block and finally found
the way to implement Dojo.
In the meantime I gave a try to script.aculo.us.
Both libraries are really easy to use.

Thanks again,

Josh