Hi Joerg,

many thanks for your answer and the hint to the Muenchian Grouping. I had
only little time to look into that and didn't get every detail so far. But
it's probably in fact what I'm looking for!

I'm actually trying to convert a list of urls into a tree-like structure.
What I have is:
<document>
  <page>de/dboffline.html</pag>
  <page>de/education/diplom.html</page>
  <page>de/education/firma.html</page>
  ... [ca. 4.000 more]
</document>

What I'd like to get is:
<website>
        <level level="1">
                de
                <file>dboffline.html</file>
                <level level="2">
                        education
                        <file>diplom.html</file>
</website>

If there is any more concrete idea how to set up the grouping, this would be
great.

Re my initial point: The result I was getting was the unfinished xml-tree as
in my first email. In the pipeline I had set outputBufferSize="0", which I
assume is the reason, why I got this piece of xml instead of an exception. I
haven't retried this, but will continue with the grouping idea as above.

Thanks again

Jens

--
Jens Reufsteck
Hobsons GmbH

Tel: +49 (69) 255 37-140
Fax: +49 (69) 255 37-2140

http://www.hobsons.de
http://www.hobsons.ch

Geschäftsführung:
Christopher Letcher, Judith Oppitz, Adam Webster
Amtsgericht Frankfurt HRB 58610