Carsten

That is what I normally do; but on this server it did not seem
to have any effect, so I was wondering if there was some other
setting I had overlooked.

Derek

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Derek Hohls pisze:
>> Working with Cocoon 2.1.8 and Tomcat 5 on
>> a Linux box.  It appears that changes to flowscript
>> files are not reflected in Cocoon which continues to
>> work with a previous version.  How do I ensure
>> that the new version/s are used - without restarting
>> Tomcat?
>>
>> (I do not see the same effect on my local machine...
>> but there I am running Jetty).
>
> I don't know how flowscipt management works exactly but a quick guess:
> have you tried to touch a sitemap referencing modified flowscript?

I don't remember the details, but for some reason the flowscripts are
linked to the current user session. So if you have a session and change
the flowscript, logging out of the session and logging in again should
load the new flow script.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler