Hi,

Please find attached pom files

[main] is for whole project, [web] is for web application created from
the command described in cocoon's tutorial (copy & paste) .
... of course names and groupIds are different.

article_block behavied properly

regards

tom.

ps. my maven version is 2.0.7

Dnia 15-11-2007 o godz. 15:59 Raphaël Piéroni napisał(a):
> [...]
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
> >         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
> >         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
> >         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:280)
> >         at
> > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >         at
> > sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> >         at
> > org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
> >         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
> >         at
> > org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
> >         at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> > Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManagerException: Unable to
> > find the mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.0.2:war' in
> > the plugin
> >  'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin'
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:571)
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:421)
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
> >         ... 16 more
> > Caused by:
> > org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
> > Component descriptor cannot be found in the component reposito
> > ry:
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.Mojoorg.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.0.2:war.
> >         at
> > org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:323)
> >         at
> > org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:312)
> >         at
> > org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:440)
> >         at
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:562)
> >         ... 18 more
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] Total time: 28 seconds
> > [INFO] Finished at: Thu Nov 15 15:14:27 CET 2007
> > [INFO] Final Memory: 19M/36M
> > [INFO]

> > Twórcy filmów SHREK i MADAGASKAR przedstawiają
> > nową animowaną komedię dla całej rodziny.
> > FILM O PSZCZOŁACH - w kinach od 16 listopada!

Skacz, tańcz i klaszcz a nawet wskakuj na scenę i śpiewaj
razem z Harlem Gospel Choir!
Już w grudniu z elektryzującą trasą w całej Polsce. Sprawdź:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2FAnioly.html&sid=96
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
 xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <packaging>pom</packaging>

  <groupId>com.sample.article</groupId>
  <artifactId>article-app</artifactId>
  <version>1-SNAPSHOT</version>

  <name>Article application [parent]</name>

  <modules>
    <module>articleWebapp</module>
    <module>article_block</module>
  </modules>
</project>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
  or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
  distributed with this work for additional information
  regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
  to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
  "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
  with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
  software distributed under the License is distributed on an
  "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
  KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
  specific language governing permissions and limitations
  under the License.
-->
<!--+
    | @version $Id$
    +-->
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
 xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <packaging>war</packaging>

  <name>articleWebapp</name>
  <groupId>com.sample.article</groupId>
  <artifactId>articleWebapp</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>6.1.3</version>
        <configuration>
          <connectors>
            <connector implementation="org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector">
              <port>8888</port>
              <maxIdleTime>30000</maxIdleTime>
            </connector>
          </connectors>
          <webAppSourceDirectory>${project.build.directory}/${pom.artifactId}-${pom.version}</webAppSourceDirectory>
          <contextPath>/</contextPath>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>