I am trying to build a small application. However when I throw the war into tomcat/webapp and hit the address with my browser I am getting this exception. I looked in the logs but couldn't find what's going on. Google was not a big help for this. May be someone can tell where to search next for this error.

javax.servlet.ServletException: No block for /myBlock/index.html

org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.DispatcherServlet.service(DispatcherServlet.java:84)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)