Romain Slootmaekers pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Peter Wyngaard pisze:
>>

>> Great to hear that!
>>

>> Yep, thanks again for pointing out to me this problem. Just for
>> record, docs for
>> cocoon-databases-bridge are officialy published now:
>> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/databases-bridge/1.0/1424_1_1.html
>>

> Wow, I was just looking for it. thx.

A word of caution: cocoon-databases-bridge has not been released yet (which
documentation forgets to
mention) so you need to check out Cocoon's sources and compile it yourself.

Release process of bridge is synchronized with a release process of Cocoon 2.2
final which is
scheduled for around the end of Janaury.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski