Martin Heiden wrote:
Hi!

Reinhard Pötz wrote:

I expected 2.2 as the next version of cocoon. What about the 2.2 release?
There are some open tasks left but I expect that we can start the release process at the end of January.

Will the release of cocoon 2.2 include the cocoon-cli? I noticed that
this module currently isn't included in the core's pom and istn't part
of RC2.

no, 2.2.0 will most probably not ship containing a CLI. I'm sorry.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]