Hi Grzegorz,

thanks a lot for your answer. Just to close this thread: I didn't go into
further analysis but rather changed my overall approach. Related to the
described issue I also encountered OutOfMemoryExceptions in Tomcat, which
also could be related to the xsl-transformation setting the cinclude-tags,
which then are triggered by the Cinclude-Transformer.

--
Jens Reufsteck
Hobsons GmbH

Tel: +49 (69) 255 37-140
Fax: +49 (69) 255 37-2140

http://www.hobsons.de
http://www.hobsons.ch

Geschäftsführung:
Christopher Letcher, Judith Oppitz, Adam Webster
Amtsgericht Frankfurt HRB 58610