Jasha Joachimsthal pisze:
> Hey Grzegorz,
>
> Ah, I'm not the only one and luckily you know how to solve it :)
> Any idea what your fix was (release numbers don't say much for me)?

Actually it's a revision number not release number. I was referring to this
commit[1] but you cannot
backport this fix because the bug it fixes was introduced in trunk only. I
pointed you to my e-mail
because I wanted to show what probably is the real cause of your troubles: not
bad URL pointing to
some "undefined" resource but bad response to completely other request (with
proper URL!).

I would suggest to you adding TeeTransformer to Forms rendering pipeline and
taking a look at the
output it generates just before serializer. It should be XML with <bu:dcoument>
tag as root.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.cvs/26201

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski