Hi Carlos,

Please try:

"field2 > 5"

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Carlos Martínez escribió:
Hello,

I'm developing a forms aplication with assert validation. The expresion of the atributte test in the assert it's made by the database. In the cocoon documentation explain a little about this expresion: "This expression should have a boolean result, it should evaluate to either true or false".

The problem begins when i have a expression with constants value like "field1 > '10/12/2007' ". I know that it is a fail of date format but i have the same problem with a simple expression like "field2 >5".

I don't know how the expression of the assert should be.

Thanks, Carlos.