Andy Stevens-2 wrote:

> I'm confused - which Cocoon version are you using?  2.2 like the title
> says, or 2.1.9?  Or are you trying to use 2.1.9's JSP block from a
> 2.2-based application?

yeah-yeah-yeah:))
I understand... but there is no 2.2.x jsp block in 'maven'
repository...so....
btw, what have I do to use jsp with cocoon 2.2? any idea?
I can't find any exact solution...
---
I have added
<role name="org.apache.cocoon.components.jsp.JSPEngine"
        shorthand="jsp-engine"
        default-class="org.apache.cocoon.components.jsp.JSPEngineImpl"/>
to cocoon.roles
now within cocoon-jsp-2.1.x I have these errors:
javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
Exception
 JSPGenerator.generate()
org.apache.commons.jci.ReloadingClassLo
ader cannot be cast to java.net.URLClassLoader
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspRuntimeContext.<init>(JspRuntimeContext
.java:113)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.init(JspServlet.java:118)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.jsp.JSPEngineImpl.executeJSP(JSPEngineIm
pl.java:71)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.JSPGenerator.generate(JSPGenerator.java:
85)

google doesn't know such error(cause) :(
maybe I should to use smth else than cocoon-jsp?
p.s. i'm using cocoon 2.2 + jetty with maven