Mansour wrote:
I have deleted the whole .m2 directory and started over. Still there's an error.

Well I can't reproduce this one. The Nekohtml artifact is definitely in the central repository. The only thing I can suggest is that maybe it was a temporary network issue and to try again. If the issue persists then maybe someone else will have some ideas.

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) nekohtml:nekohtml:jar:0.9.5

 Then, install it using the command:
     mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=nekohtml -DartifactId=nekohtml \
         -Dversion=0.9.5 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there: mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=nekohtml -DartifactId=nekohtml \
         -Dversion=0.9.5 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file \
          -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

 Path to dependency:
       1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-forms-impl:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
       2) org.outerj.daisy:daisy-htmlcleaner:jar:1.4.1
       3) nekohtml:nekohtml:jar:0.9.5

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
 org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-forms-impl:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
 apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
 central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[INFO] Total time: 10 minutes 27 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sat Feb 09 20:23:41 AST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 42M/63M