Nacho (Derecho.com) wrote:
* I have this URL "http://localhost:8080/b/menores-de-edad";
* In sitemap i have a match like "b/**"
* I need to do replace "-" in {1} to spaces
* I do this using an input module inheriting from AbstractJXPathModule, and using a xpath like expression, "{request:translate('{1}','-','')}"

I would write a custom input module that can be called safely like this:
"{translate:-: :{1}}"
It can be implemented using basic java.lang.String methods.

I think your solution doesn't quote the argument correctly and is susceptible to "JX code injection" or other problems.
For example the user might go to:
http://localhost:8080/b/hello',nasty.java.call(),'world
If I'm not mistaken, the ' after hello would close the Jx string and damage would ensue.

Tobia