[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I use Cocoon 2.1.11

Ok, the answer to your problem is simple :) The cocoon portal is using the cocoon-auth block for authentication. The portal tools assume that the old and deprecated authentication-fw is used instead. Changing the tools from the authentication-fw to cocoon-auth however is not that simple :( So if you need the tools, I would suggest to switch back to the authentication-fw for authentication. There is a sitemap-auth.xmap which *should be* a dropin replacement for the sitemap.xmap (but I fear that this hasn't been tested for a long time, so there might be problems).

I think a better solution is to create your own user administration. And to fix the tools in Cocoon, we might probably remove them for a future release.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]