Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Luca Morandini wrote:

No settings object in sight... I was under the impression it had to be
there by default (BTW, I've included the cocoon-configuration-api block).
Hi Luca,

After looking at the CocoonEntryObjectModelProvider[1] class I see that
you have found a bug. Even though the settings object is passed to the
class it's not being put on cocoonMap. We are planning final release of
the core of Cocoon 2.2 and this should be definitively fixed before
final release so just create an issue in JIRA and I'll take care about
it ASAP.

Issue created (COCOON-2171).

Thanks for the prompt reply,