Hello together!

I have created several beans inside a block. I wonder a little bit, why the
call to appCtx.getBeanDefinitionCount() returns 0 ?? I am able to receive those
beans via getComponent() and with appCtx.getBean().

appCtx is instance of some implementation of
org.springframework.web.context.WebApplicationContext

So where do my bean-definitions and especially my context-definitions end up
within 2.2 ?

This result does not change, wether I use jetty for that specific block or for
the whole web-app. Also deployment of the final war leaves me with 0.

Best Greetings,
Patrick