Hello togehter!

While building a mainController-Block, wich defines my main routings and
servlet-connections (through SSF) I read the following block conventions:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1345.html

Within the tutorials there are several options, describing how blocks could be
connected. So once a mainController-Block is defined and service-blocks are
connected to it, one is able to call piplines and fragments from the connected
blocks. The above mentioned conventions don't fit exactly into the described
steps inside the tutorial, I think, because there is no usage of the
recommended conventions.

1) shouldn't the 'myXsltTransformation-service' from myBlock2 be defined inside
the myBlock2 pipline with id="service" to follow the conventions?

2) what is the difference between the external-recource and the
service-pipeline? The conventions state, that external-recources are available
to other blocks via servlet: protocol, but this is also true for the
service-pipeline, not?

3) the service-pipeline (as the conventions say) is responsible for handling
POST, is this 'pure' convention to possibly follow or are there any coded
'details' wich automatically enable this? The conventions are somewhat short on
this point.

Thanks for any comment,
greetings Patrick