Hi!

> Patrick Heiden wrote:
> > Good Morning ;)
> >
> > Within that blocks src I read that it will be removed in future!?
> > Is it still advisable to use it anyway?
> >
> No :) The session-fw is a reminder of the old Cocoon days where
> everything should be xml. It is nice and easy for some things but today
> with flow, jxtg etc. you can build your app in much better ways.

Ok, I am aware of Flows etc., I just thought that I would need session-fw when
I want to stick sessions to users (with IPs and user specific session data) and
then configure continuations to be in session-scope. How should I enable this?
Or are there simpler ways wich I've not recognized yet?

Much thanks,
Patrick

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free