> Patrick Heiden schrieb:
> > Hi Carsten!
> >
> > I would love to use acegi, but the acegi auth-block sample is not
> running (got a fresh trunk 5 days ago). Any further references on howto come
> grasp with acegi inside cocoon?
> >
> Hi Patrick,
>
> no, sorry, I never used it in real live :) But as Cocoon is Spring based
> and as spring security has a nice feature list, it seems to be the right
> fit.
> I think there are some people here who are using 2.2 with spring
> security, perhaps they can speak up here?

Yes, this would be nice. But I will keep digging through acegi website-samples.

Besides: before users do any work, there must be session-management. What out
of cocoon 2.1 is still with 2.2, looking on server-side session-management? Any
viable resources, because [1] is somewhat short on that topic and most docs out
there refer to cocoon 2.1.

> Carsten

Best regards,
Patrick