Nick Stolwijk pisze:
Can someone help me with this? The documentation doesn't seem to reflect the
current behaviour and I can't find any other postings about this.

With regards,

Hi Nick,

I'm not the expert on handling errors in sitemaps so can't give you any quick advice. However, if you could prepare some minimal sample that I could quickly run in C2.1 then I could have a debugging session over the weekend and most probably come with some conclusion.

BTW. I believe that error handling in mounted sitemaps should work just fine.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski