Hello Carsten!

> I have no knowledge about this spring/hibernate stuff, but if your
> hibernate code is correct, it should work (ok, I know this doesn't help
> you).

> So, my question is if you're sure that your code in leftSitemap()
> should really get to the session created in enteredSitemap?.

Could you be more pricise on what you mean, I don't understand exactly. Do you
want to explain, that my hibernate-cleanup code shouldn't be placed inside
leftSitemap() ?

> Could it be that internal cocoon requests are used and leftSitemap is
> called twice?

No, there no internal requests inside my actual 'TestingCode' so far. But I
would try to propagate Hibernates Session trough such internal calls and don't
register a listener on internal called sitemaps. You could imagine the
interceptor beeing registered to a sitemap wich also hosts a main Controller
for my domain model (via flowscript). Transaction boundaries would be on that
level and further internal calls would be inside an already opened Session.
That is what I thought is possible from theory ([1], [2]).

> I remember that collegues of mine did the same and it worked for them.
>
> HTH
> Carsten

Why they don't publish their results as Cocoon-component / bean ? ;)

<snip/>

Greetings,
Patrick

[1] http://www.nabble.com/C2.2-and-OpenSessionInViewInterceptor-td14229133.html