Gregorz

Unfortunately, when I try:

var it = model.children;

it has an "undefined" (null) result, not an iterator.

I also tried:

var it = myform.getChildren();

but without success.

Any ideas  how to get this to work?  I have tried this in
different flowscripts for different forms; all have the
same problem.

Thanks
Derek

Derek Hohls pisze:
> Working with Cocoon 2.1.8
>
> I am looking for examples or guides on how to post-process a form
> that will have been created dynamically i.e. it won't be possible
> to know in advance which fields appear or what they are called.
>
> I know how to create such a form, but not how to "get at" the data
> it will contain.
>
> Normally, in flowscript, I would access a field value in a form with the
>   model.Fieldname
> notation... but without knowing what those fieldnames will be, I am unsure
> of how to proceed.

Hi Derek,

Have you tried:

  var it = model.children

Where it will hold Java iterator over widgets that model contains.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.
http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.