Kamal pisze:
Kamal wrote:
Hi,
I was trying to use Cocoon, but I had the following files come up as missing:

http://localhost/apps/ccn/cocoon-ajax-impl/resource/external/i18n/manifest.js
http://localhost/apps/ccn/cocoon-ajax-impl/resource/external/i18n.js
http://localhost/apps/ccn/cocoon-ajax-impl/resource/external/dojo/__package__.js

Now, some of these files do exist in the cocoon-ajax-impl jar file, but no pipeline exists to access them (for example, the manifest.js files).

Any thoughts as to why the pipelines don't exist?

Cheers.

Nevermind. My bad. I didn't have i18n enabled. Though, I am surprised that it would affect the application in this way.

What do you mean by "I didn't have i18n enabled"?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski