Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Kamal pisze:
Hi,
I was wondering if there were any way (aside from jx:out) to generate XML tags dynamically in JXTemplates? Basically, I want to the element name to be dynamically generated. I know that there is a jx:attribute, but there doesn't seem to be a jx:element.

Is there any (easy) way of making JXTemplates work in this way?

I remember that there was some (good) reason to not have this feature in JX template but I fail to find an e-mail in archives right now.
Do you remember if those reasons related to JXTemplates architecture or a was there a case of stopping the user from doing this?