Hi Robin

Robin Wyles schrieb:
> Hi All,
> [...]
>
> So, my questions are
>
> a) Should ServletSource be encoding the URL it receives ? I would've
> thought probably not...

just my personal opinion: No. It would cause SSF to treat URLs different from
other protocols.
matching happens on de-coded URLS. Thus it is quite natural to expect some
special treatment being necessary for matched strings when
being used as part of newly built URLs.

> a) How can I re-encode the part of the URL I am passing as a request
> param to my servlet service call within the sitemap?

You can use url-encode module. in your example, probably:

<map:parameter name="service"

value="servlet:exist:/db/feeds/{url-encode:{1}}/entries?terms={url-encode:{2}}"/>

> Many thanks,
>
> Robin

Rainer