On 21.05.2008 08:04, Suzan Foster wrote:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1794

But the patch does not change anything for non-repeater bindings. Does this imply that binding to default namespace actually works in general, the namespaces are just not propagated down to repeater children?

Joerg

Grzegorz Kossakowski schreef:
Suzan Foster pisze:
Grzegorz,

I didn't mean it as criticism. I understand that Cocoon is a large codebase and that there are often more pressing issues. The issue comes down to relative JXPathContexts not inheriting the namespace declarations. My patches call JXPathBindingBase.applyNSDeclarations and JXPathBindingBase.applyLeniency on the result of .JXPathContexts.getRelativeContext. Mainly RepeaterJXPathBinding and MultiValueJXPathBinding are affected by this issue. Hope this helps.

Is there an issue in JIRA with attached patches?