Hi,

In 2.1.10, i'm working on a form with this flowscript :

var form = new Form(cocoon.parameters.form);
form.createBinding(cocoon.parameters.binding);
form.load(document);
form.showForm(cocoon.parameters.show);
cocoon.redirectTo(cocoon.parameters.redirect);

cocoon.sendPage is never executed unless i comment FOM_Cocoon.suicide() in Form.js.

I get a good response (HTML of the right page, checked with Firebug) but the browser doest not redirect to the desired page.

Is it a classical problem ? Could anyone help me ?

André Davignon