Hi

I have searched everywhere and tried everything trying to use cocoon in
Eclipse/Tomcat (or even better in WSAD 5.x) - that is - not by using ant,
maven or jetty server.

Is it at all possible?

If yes - how does it work? A normal web application described by 'web.xml'
does not know anything about sitemaps, pipelines or the like.

How do I connect cocoon and a "normal" servlet?

I have not been able to find anything whatsoever in the documentation?!?

brgds Erik