From: Johannes Hoechstaedter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 June 2008 15:50
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: xsl:copy-of select

Hallo everybody,

I have the following problem. I transform an sql statement by a xsl
stylsheet:
which looks like the following:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
                xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0";
                xmlns:ft="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#template";>
<xsl:template match="/page">
            <xsl:copy-of select="sql:email"/>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

Everything works fine except the copy-of select statement. I want to
acces a single field from the sql statement. When I type <xsl:copy-of
select="."/> cocoon prints the whole resultset to the screen. I already
tried ${sql:email}, or thing like name()="sql:email", but nothing works
for me. Thanks for any advice.

The sitemap statement looks like this:

<map:match pattern = "runsql">
         <map:generate src="resource/internal/sql/sql.xml"/>
         <map:transform type="sql">
                    <map:parameter name="use-connection"
value="personnel"/>
                    <map:parameter name="show-nr-of-rows" value="true"/>
                    <map:parameter name="clob-encoding" value="UTF-8"/>
         </map:transform>
         <map:transform src="resource/internal/transform2Table.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

cheers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.