On 10.06.2008 07:39, Johannes Hoechstaedter wrote:

I have the follwing smapping:

<map:match pattern="test/*">
</map:match>

Now I want to insert this paranmeter defined by the wildcard in the generated xml document. I want to do this by a transformer. All I managed is to insert a variable by a url paramter (test?paramName=Value) and <use-request-parameters>true</use-request-parameters> for the transformer. Can I pass a wildcard variable, too? Thanks everybody in advance

You can use <map:parameter name="myParameter" value="{1}"/>.

Due to caching issues we recommend to not use <use-request-parameters>true</use-request-parameters>.

Joerg