        From: Robby Pelssers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: dinsdag 24 juni 2008 14:44
        To: users@cocoon.apache.org
        Subject: question about how to reference a css file from within
xslt (cocoon 2.2)

        Hi all,

        I can't seem to retrieve the css file (myDemo.css).  Anybody who
could give me a hint about what's wrong with my current configuration?

        When I take a look at the generated html page, the source looks
OK to  me.

        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC
"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>
          <head>
            <title>Cocoon Demo by Ciber</title>
            <link type="text/css"
href="resource/external/css/myDemo.css" rel="stylesheet" />
          </head>

        But I do not see any css styling applied and when I try to take
a look at the css file (via firefox webdeveloper plugin) that should
ship with this page, it looks as if cocoon serves the transformed
page-home.xml as myDemo.css

        My folder structure looks like:

        * COB-INF

                    * myDemo

                                * page

                                            * page-home.xml

                                * xslt

                                            * xml2xhtml.xslt

                    * resource

                                *external

                                           * css

                                                       * myDemo.css

        Xml2html.xslt snippet:

          <xsl:template match="/">

              <head>

                <title><xsl:value-of
select="page/title/text()"/></title>

                <link rel="stylesheet"
href="resource/external/css/myDemo.css" type="text/css"/>

              </head>

                <xsl:apply-templates/>

          </xsl:template>

        Sitemap snippet:

        -------------------------

        <map:pipelines>

          <map:pipeline id="genericPages">

            <map:match pattern="page-home.xml"/>

            <map:generate src="myDemo/page/page-home.xml"/>

                    <map:transform src="myDemo/xslt/xml2xhtml.xslt"/>

                    <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>

          </map:pipeline>

          <map:pipeline id="external-resource">

                    <map:match
pattern="resource/external/css/myDemo.css">

              <map:read src="resource/external/css/myDemo.css"/>

            </map:match>

            <map:match pattern="resource/external/**">

              <map:read src="resource/external/{1}"/>

            </map:match>

          </map:pipeline>

        </map:pipelines>