Sorry, I was not too clear here.

I was suggesting that the plain text "src/main/resources/COB-INF/schema/"
in the FAQ be converted to a hyperlink to point to that URL.

Derek Hohls wrote:
> Well, it made mine!   Thanks Luca.
>
> PS.  Any reason the pointer for the Fins schema in the FAQ
> does not link to the on-line version:
> http://svn.cocoondev.org/viewsvn/trunk/fins/fins-core/src/main/resources/COB-INF/schema/?root=fins

Hmmm... I think it works, just click on the "View" link.

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.
http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.