ok, thank you. It woks.

cheers
Johannes

Jasha Joachimsthal schrieb:
Then it's defined in a parent sitemap. On [1] you can find the
configuration when org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer is used
for XHTML. There is an (undocumented) parameter for this serializer:
<indent>yes</indent> (or no if you want it as one line,.

So you will have something like
<map:sitemap>
  <map:components>
    <map:serializers>
      <!-- here go all your serializer definitions -->
    </map:serializers>
  </map:components>
</map:sitemap>

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/xhtml-serializer.html

Regards,

Jasha Joachimsthal
www.onehippo.com
Amsterdam - Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11 1017 WT Amsterdam +31(0)20-5224466 San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646