I had the same problem. In the end I put my styles inside login form, because the link to css did not work. I hope someone knows better solution.

Barbara

On 26 Jun, 2008, at 9:34 am, Johannes Hoechstaedter wrote:

same behaviour with:

<head>
<title>test</title>
<link href="../../resource/external/style/style-main.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
</head>

Johannes Hoechstaedter schrieb:
Hi,

can you explain me why I can't add a style sheet to the login form? everything works without style and favicon, but when I add these features tomcat cannot find the resourc and I the login procedure doesn't work anymore. Tomcat crashes with an exception, or the url which is build by after successfully logged in is broken. This behavior depends on the path.

resource /......style.css
../resource/....style.css

Result:
javax.servlet.ServletException: No pipeline matched request
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request

../../resource.....style.css

Result:
broken URL. The request is forwarded into my style sheet after login, and not into the pipeline pattern.

../../../resource ...style.css

Result:
No block for /resource/external/style/style.css

In none of these cases the style is applied to the login page. The start of my page is for example:

<header>
<title>test</title>
<link href="../../resource/external/style/style-main.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
</header>

Is it possible to apply a css to a tomcat login form?

thanks in advance
cheers
Johannes