Hi Robby

You'll need to exclude the existing fop from the cocoon-fop-impl dependency that it gets not resolved via transitivity and then add the one you like:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
 <artifactId>cocoon-fop-impl</artifactId>
 <version>1.0.0</version>
 <exclusions>
  <exclusion>
   <groupId>org.apache.xmlgraphics</groupId>
   <artifactId>fop</artifactId>
  </exclusion>
</exclusions>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.xmlgraphics</groupId>
<artifactId>fop</artifactId>
<version>0.94</version>
</dependency>

HTH
Felix

Robby Pelssers schrieb:

Hi guys,

I would like to use at least the stable fop0.94 or even try out the 0.95 beta. What is the easiest way to accomplish this?

Currently I have just added the FOP-dependency to my pom like below:

    <dependency>

      <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>

      <artifactId>cocoon-fop-impl</artifactId>

<version>1.0.0</version>
    </dependency>

Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,