I'm trying to set up a simple cocoon 2.2 web application that gets its
context-path from the servlet context.  I would have thought this would be a
simple thing to do but I haven't figured it out yet.

I've searched the mailing list archives and the cocoon website for answers
without any luck.

I've tried writing a class that implements PropertyProvider and
ServletContextAware and loaded it into both the applicationContext.xml and
the servlet service block's xml file and Spring passes the servlet context
to it as per ServletContextAware but the Cocoon Spring Configurator never
gets the Properties out of it.

Is
http://cocoon.apache.org/subprojects/configuration/1.0/spring-configurator/1.0/1310_1_1.htmlaccurate?
Does it check for PropertyProviders?

Do I have to do something else to get the Cocoon Spring Configurator to get
it to consult my PropertyProvider like refer to it in the
<configurator:settings> tag in applicationContext.xml?

Is there a better way of referring to context init-params in a block's
property placeholder xml configuration files?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Stephen Rosman