In Javascript you can use prototype to redeclare functions of an object. I wonder if it works though with core libraries or if they aren't locked.

Joerg

On 02.07.2008 08:48, Luca Morandini wrote:

i have : xElt.getElementsByTagName(...);

xElt is a XMLElement.

i want to use your function instead of getElementsByTagName but i don't know
how can i make it.

Hmm... as I see it, there is only one way: change every instance of xElt.getElementsByTagName("pipeline") to getElementsByTagNameNoNS(xElt, "pipeline", "map") either manually or using your editor of choice search&replace.