Hi,

Is your app in a "webapp" context ? Is your app declared in your servlet engine context ?

Regards.

André

Le 07/07/2008 10:41, > doog4064 (par Internet, dépôt [EMAIL PROTECTED]) a écrit :
hi evrybody,

I'm a beginner in cocoon, I've been spending days finding out how does
apache cocoon works,
but all the docs i've found didn't help me to answer my questions.
I just get a web site developped on cocoon, so i've installed the server but
I can not find where i have to copy the directory or what i have to do, to
make it work.

I really have problems to figure out how this all thing work.
So, if someone could explain to me what are the manipulations to do to run
my website, please help me.
I'm using the 2.1.11 version of cocoon.

Thank you so much.