Hi all,

I've been trying to figure out how to get the URL of the originating client,
i.e. the URL that the end user has in his address bar when he gets the
response. I want to have access to this URL in my XSLT, preferably through a
param variable. I've been experimenting a bit, but I cannot find a single
simple solution to this problem, I usually end up with the URL of the
stylesheet, or a variation thereof, or some more speculative concatenation of
things like hostname, port, and so on, which is fragile against changing
conditions.

Is there a simple way to do this?

Kind regards

Kjetil Kjernsmo
--
Senior Knowledge Engineer
Direct: +47 6783 1136 | Mobile: +47 986 48 234

|  SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE  |

Computas AS  Vollsveien 9, PO Box 482, N-1327 Lysaker | Phone:+47 6783 1000 |
Fax:+47 6783 1001