Hi,

I guess you can use any js framework you're familiar with. We use Dojo only for Ajax Cforms and jQuery for basic HTML forms in Cocoon apps.

Cheers.

André

Using 2.2, what is the best way to implement autocompletion in text fields when we don’t use Cforms? (we use basic HTML Forms).

Can I ie. use DOJO?

- Magnus

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message may contain confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not use, copy or distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so. Thank you.